Sunday, 23 September 2012

Getting Ready

Things have been a little busier than expected since I made my last post, but I've been preparing some ramp-up content to carry us through the next few months. Starting next week, you can expect at least one short-essay style piece posted every weekend.

I'll probably start with a little bit more about me and the kinds of things that I usually write, and then move into some descriptions of what I'm doing to get ready for the noveling endeavor. Somewhere in there (probably in November, because my NaNoWriMo duties usually slow down my blogging a little bit) I'd also like to put a short story up so that you all can get a feel for my writing, and maybe talk about it a little.

So, yeah, stuff's happening. And I am trying to think of you early adopters of this project (the counted page views have been very reassuring so far), so please stay tuned!

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment