Monday, 12 November 2012

Quick Question:

Hey, all. Got a little house-keeping for today.

I've noticed that the top-bar buttons are displaying quite differently for me depending on which machine I'm using. The objective, of course, is to have them all run in one straight go of text...So I thought I would ask how they are displaying for you readers. If you could, please, leave the following information in the comments, it would be much appreciated:

  • How the buttons display for you.
  • What resolution you're running.
  • Whether or not you have a problem with the way things display.
Thank you all for your assistance.

-Sean

1 comment:

  1. 'Get in touch' button is on the second line, running 1920x1080. It doesn't bother me.

    How much control do you have over the code? I've never done anything to edit blogger code, so I'm not sure. My suggestion, should you be interested in such a useless thing, would be to lump all of the link code together inside of a div tag, and use CSS to box it in with the same width as your header image. It looks like the buttons you have should already fit. This is just what I know now from my own design hackery. Might look at your source code now...for no real reason...

    ReplyDelete