Sunday, 3 February 2013

Day Thirty-Four: Having An Average Weekend

The Third Configuration of the cards was good. I made a couple of minor changes, but, otherwise, I think I’m ready to write. Of course, things may change along the way. They always do. And that’s okay, really. The cards are just a layout and a way to make sure that I’ve got all of my plot elements considered and in order before I start.

Also, it’s Sunday, and I promised you guys a name for the winner of the Walk-On Role Contest. Well, congratulations to fellow writer, Megan Cushing of New Jersey! You’ll be appearing in an early scene as the permanent McMurdo-Lunar staffer for the Associated Press. That probably sounds like a pretty important job, but it mostly boils down to taking the press releases the local UN Admin offices produce and making them palatable for readers. So, hooray you(!), and also, I’m sorry?

That’s all for this week, guys. Sorry it kind of sucked!

 

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment