Thursday, 14 March 2013

M.I.A.

So, you might have noticed that I’ve been missing this week. Please let me assure you that it was completely unintentional.

I’ve been really sick, guys. Like, stay in bed and only get out of it to throw up or take care of the dog sick. There have been some pretty wild fluctuations between feeling better or worse over the past few days, enough so that I’ve been able to go out for medication and liquid food, but this morning is the first time that I’ve felt well enough that I’ve even thought about writing or this site.

Which sucks. It’s lame. It’s lame for me, and lame of me. And I’m sorry.

I think I’m back, though. I feel really good today, and I’m still going to take it easy, but I think I should at least be able to get back to writing today. Expect multiple posts later tonight.

 

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment