Monday, 1 April 2013

Week Thirteen in Review

Still working on today’s writing, but I thought I should take the moment to actually get this thing posted.

Week Thirteen was a little tenuous. I had some really good days, and a couple that weren’t so much. I pulled off two new chapters (Five & Six), one of which was quite lengthy, got over the 20,000 word hump, had some internet trouble, and took Sunday off on account of not having to go to my everyday job, either.

I feel like I’m in a good place, both right now and moving forward. And look forward to doing so.

Some stats:

Master Document Pages: 82

Total Words: 23,603

Fresh Pages: 18

Fresh Words: 5,155

Web Posts: 8

Let’s just keep on going, shall we? I’m hoping to do a little updating of the website later this week, and also have a straight six days of uninterrupted progress.

Fingers crossed.

 

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment