Friday, 7 June 2013

Forgot About This…

So, I got so wound up in writing my post earlier that I forgot to include the Friday statistics. As of right now, the master document sits at:

2,456 words. 9 pages.

Technically speaking, I’m done with what I was referring to on Wednesday as Chapter One. Since I’m breaking the book up into multiple story-lines with their own POV characters, though, I think I’m going to be combining any plotted chapters that occur consecutively within each story into one chapter with multiple section breaks. That way, there’s less strain in figuring out which plot-line you’re reading at any given time.

Which is not to say that I don’t think you guys could handle figuring out who your POV character is on a moment-to-moment basis. I’m sure you’re all smart enough for that.

Man, I don’t know. We’ll see what I decide to do with it down the line…

 

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment