Thursday, 20 June 2013

Working Through Some Stuff

Sorry guys. All of these storm fronts rolling through the area are wreaking havoc on my internet connection. It’s got things going out late like crazy.


Let’s get right to it, shall we? We’re up to 46 pages as of today, with 13,223 words. We’re up through the crime scene investigation now. I’ve also made good progress on the sort story I started on Monday. Good times. Moving on…

Doing double-duty on the fiction as I have I don’t really have anything specific to the day’s writing that I want to talk about, but I’ve been thinking about escalation lately and I’m working on a bit about stakes and escalation. I’ve talked about that a little in the past, but some things bear repeating. And extrapolation. And repeating. (Har. Har. I’m hilarious.)

See you folks on Friday.

 

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment