Monday, 29 July 2013

Monday Progress Report

We’re up to 97 pages now, and 27,812 words.

I’m working on a new Seb chapter today, and getting to use the Trash City location that I had originally created for some of the early chapters of the first attempt. It’s a lot of fun to go back to. Makes me glad I found a way to use it again.

Seb is actually a lot of fun to write. He’s a little less cynical than Dow, and much more physical. Plus, he’s got a whole slew of personal issues waiting for him at home. It keeps the character a lot more interested in staying on the road and having an adventure. There’s some cool globe-trotting stuff coming up for him, so I’m really looking forward to that.

This week is going to be busy for me, so I may not get around to doing a longer post on Wednesday or Friday. I’ll just have to owe you guys one. Or maybe not. I guess it depends on how you feel about my longer, more writery posts.

 

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment