Friday, 16 May 2014

Catch-Up Season

This month I’ve had, internet. Oi. This month…

No. Not even this month! This span of time between now and when I last posted here! I don’t even know how long that is anymore. More than a month? Less? I could check. I have checked. I actually know the answer. But I like this flailing that I’m doing, so I’m going to continue speaking in weird generalizations.

Whatever, though. It’s time to catch up. It’s time to knuckle down and rededicate myself (not just to the novel, I’ve been working on that but haven’t been posting) to actually posting things on this site and giving a shit about it. So, I’m doing that. Over the next week, I’m going to be making some announcements, catching up on some posting, making changes to the site, and generally just getting myself prepared to dive into this thing again.

Of course, then I’m going on the road for a week and hitting a convention so my output will probably bottom out again…But maybe not. Also, I ordered some postcards advertising the book and the site that I’ll be leaving places that I visit/at the con’. I’m excited to show those off when they arrive.

So, until tomorrow then, internet. Good night.

 

-Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment